I feel like I have a ton of scarves. They are like the ultimate fashion accessory: they’re warm and cute. When it’s fucking freezing outside I don’t want to freeze my ass off, so I wear scarves. It annoys me so much when people go outside looking like shit once the temperature reaches the negatives. PEOPLE CAN STILL SEE YOU! Idiots.
2. Got this scarf for Christmas. It’s super cute and it’s the only white scarf I have. But it’s itchy as fuck! It makes me want to rip off my skin wherever it touches me. I wanna wear it so bad! But it’s just too uncomfortable :< depression.
3. Stole this one from my mom. She used to always ask for it back, but I think she’s just given up now. Ahahaha so if you ever want new clothes just jack some from someone and ignore them when they ask for it back~ Your friends and family might hate you but hey! you’d have a nice wardrobe!
5. I think this is like the only thing I wear that has stripes on it. I feel like stripes make me look like a fucking hippo, ok? And no one wears vertical stripes ’cause that just looks weird. The only people who can wear horizontal stripes and look good are like people with no boobs/hips. A.k.a men. Skinny men. Or like super model women.
7. Scarf for breast cancer! Cute and for a good cause! I actually didn’t know that it was for breast cancer but then I was making a cardi and there was the symbol on the bottom of the scarf.
Speaking of breast cancer, I am so scared to get my boobs checked or w/e, cause that’s some random person feeling up your chest… I know it has to be done but it just sounds so awkward la! and embarrassing. Gehhhhhh
8. I always want to wear my scarves like this, but I always feel like people who wear religious headgear like this will think I’m making fun of them or something. Maybe if I’m ever famous I’ll be able to do it cause famous people wear scarves like this sometimes, right?
9. This is the pink version of the scarf above. Both scarves are like double sided with like different shades of that color, which is pretty sweet cause it’s like a 2 in 1 deal. And it’s not like tacky 2 tones where it’s like 2 completely different colors or something
I remember reading somewhere that women wearing red get asked out more often or something like that. Cause apparently men associate red with romance and sexy times and all that jazz. I don’t really know if this is true or what, but idk if you’re really desperate or something maybe wearing red will help your cause?
But don’t blame me if no one asks you out ok? ‘Cause it’s not my fault la. Maybe you’re just ugly or something… just kidding! No one hate me.
13. The print on this one is weird, but I like it anyways. I don’t really have any purple clothing, so this is nice.
I have a gray scarf that’s like this, but it’s checker print. I can’t find it, so you’ll just have to imagine! I also have another gray scarf that’s m.i.a, but it’s also an outdoorsy one since it’s made of feltish material or something super heavy like that~
If you want to know how to put the scarf on like I did in the pictures, just leave a comment and I’ll reply ^^