A bunch of random photos from after I dyed my hair! I’m digging the black~ Even though I love my natural hair color, I think it’ll be a long time before I got back to it. I’m thinking blonde/light brown for the next time I dye. What do you think?
1. Side ponies are my new fave. They’re so much more chic than just a regular center pony tail, yeah?
2. I was at some lingerie / bathing suit store cause bfrench93 needed a new swim suit. She’s going to Galapagos over Spring Break… lucky bitch!
3. Stuffed animals are sooooo cute! I wanna collection of them so that when I’m old and #foreveralone I can pretend they’re my friends.
4. Went shopping in Chinatown. I love going there, even though downtown is so sketch. I made the circle scarf fyi!
6. I don’t really know what exactly I was trying to do here… be posh? chic? cool? wtf la. At least my nails are painted nicely~
8. I MADE A HAIR BOW! I am ridiculously proud of this! Super cute right? It made me feel like Minnie Mouse or something. Black hair = cute overload la.
Maybe I’ll make a hair tutorial on the hair bow. What do you think?
First of all, Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone! To be entirely hones, I don’t really understand the point of today. And I’m too lazy to Google the answer.
So I dyed my hair~ I just felt like I needed a change in my life. You know how girls always change their hair after a relationship fail or whenever something drastic happens?
Well, I didn’t really have a relationship fail and nothing drastic happened, but I did it anyways. ahaha! There’s a lot of stuff that I haven’t really been liking about myself lately, so I felt like changing the way I looked would be a catalyst to change the way I’ve been acting. Make sense? Probably not, but that’s what was going on in my brain. Or I just went emo. Both are valid reasons~
My point is that I’ve always felt like changing the way that I look has made me change a lot of aspects about myself in the past. Like when you have darker hair you feel more sexy and mysterious and when you have lighter hair you feel cuter and more fun. It can also make you feel more confident and stuff like that. It’s kind of like this reset button on life. A chance to reinvent ourselves?
It’s kind of weird because after I dyed my hair more people started talking to me… I thought I looked like more of a bitch with dark hair, but I guess other people are finding it more approachable. Or I just suffered a drastic personality change after I went black and now people like me. Idk.